Current visiting days and times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday afternoons. Sunroom Table 2 – VLH/Squire is unavailable on Sundays.
Bookings no longer required after Sunday 30 November 2020.
Two visits per week per resident.
Please select location (top right of screen) and your proposed visit date – a number in brackets will appear denoting the number of visiting times available.
By confirming this booking I hereby declare;
- I am aware that the resident can only have 2x people who must be from the same household visit per day for a maximum of 1 hour (in accordance with Glengollan Village current limitations)
- That social distancing of 1.5 metres is still required (no hugging or face on face contact for now)
- That I must have provided evidence of my 2020 Influenza Vaccination
- That I must sanitise my hands on entering and exiting the facility
- I am still required to sign in and out using the visitors book
- Children under 16 are not permitted to visit (exceptions may apply)
- I have NOT returned from a cruise or international travel within the last 14 days
- I have not been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of Coronavirus in the last 14 days
- I do NOT have a fever, night sweats, chills, cough, runny nose, sore or scratchy throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
- The staff will take my temperature, which must be less than 37.5° to allow entry into the facility